Our Travel Pro Academy is for those who have no (or limited) travel industry experience and want to build their own travel business.
You’ll have the training and development you need to enter the travel industry, guidance on setting up your travel business, and access to a huge portfolio of suppliers.
Naturally we provide you with the systems, tools, suppliers you need to operate but unlike some host agencies, we don’t stop there.
You’ll have the initial and ongoing training, mentoring, and support you need to start your travel business, and ongoing business development as you grow.
We won’t give you empty promises or unrealistic expectations. No gimmicks like a “free” (cheap) laptop or sales pitch that you’ll make a million in your first year.
What we will promise is that you’ll have the training and ongoing support you need to set up and grow your own travel business, tailored to your needs, and delivered from experienced travel professionals.
• Online modules, virtual classroom, and residential in-person training.
• Training tailored to the individual’s needs and experience
• Guaranteed MTG membership on successful completion of training with
membership package benefits of Independent Travel Pro followed by free
upgrade to Travel Pro or Cruise Agent Pro after 12 months trading and on
certification of competency
• 12 months mentoring with a Business & Sales Development Manager
• 12 months free monthly membership fees
• Full benefits of the membership package upon completion of training
• Ongoing Training & Support
• TravelPro Retreat* – an international familiarisation trip and business
• Unique membership number – verifiable for added consumer confidence
*1 place included at no extra charge
Cost: £3495 + VAT
“As long as you are prepared to put in the work for your business, Merlin Travel Group is the best fit for anyone looking to advance their career or indeed start a career in travel. They have the right tools, right systems and access to all the major suppliers that you could want and if they don’t already have them as a supplier, they will work with the supplier to bring them onboard.”