Cruise specialists – Sell the holidays you love and grow your business and brand with our Cruise Agent Pro option.
No hefty franchise fees or being restricted to a set teritory with us. It’s your business and your brand identity.
We’ll support you in making a business that fits with your lifestyle and goals.
You’ll have access to all the mainstream cruise lines as well as luxury, niche, and expedition lines. Sell the cruise line’s fly-cruise packages or create your own with pre/post cruise stays and tours under our ATOL. Bring something unique to your clients instead of just reselling the same offers as your competitors.
Achieve Cruise Brand Ambassador status to elevate your cruise business profile with your specialist cruise line(s), gaining greater industry recognition, marketing & sales opportunities.
● Trade under your own business name, logo and brand colours
● Your own branded confirmation documents
● Manage your own confirmations and client communications
● All the mainstream travel suppliers
● MTG Holidays packages
● Access to our in-house tour ops team packages
● Flight only
● Hotel only
● Car hire
● Attraction tickets
● Holiday Essentials
● MTG Agent Portal Intranet
● PTS CRM & Booking Management System
● Card Payment Facilities
● Sales and Business Development Support
● Company email address
● Page on MTG website
● Initial and ongoing training
● Head Office Support
● Booking Administration
● Authorised to trade as a member of Merlin Travel Group
● Unique membership number – verifiable for added consumer confidence
● Out Of Hours Support & 24/7 365 contact centre
● Access to Fam Trips & Team Trips
● Personal travel at nett booking cost
● Connect with other members in our Facebook Group
● Marketing support
● Create your own ATOL protected Fly-Cruise/Stay/Tour packages
● Access to the MTG Hawk dynamic packaging and sales system
● Branded cruise website
● CLIA Membership
● Dedicated MTG Cruise Specialist Facebook Group
● Cruise Specialist Brand Ambassador Status
Monthly Fee: £50 p/mth + Vat
Setup Fee: £195 + Vat (Free by invitation)
70% during mentoring
75% on certification of competency
“It’s fantastic to have the recognition of being an MTG Cruise Agent Pro, and it’s so important that my customers are confident that I have the knowledge and industry contacts to look after them at every stage of their booking journey.
It’s also allowed me to focus on the brands I want to partner with and I’ve been able to forge relationships 1-2-1 with the cruise lines and get the training and support I need to put me ahead of the competition.
The flexibility of having access to ATOL for land and sea packages cannot be underestimated; I can tailor my cruise holidays to the customer’s needs, meaning they are happy, and I’m more profitable.”